Events and performances indoors at Caisa from 23rd of November 2020 to 31st of January 2021, will be cancelled or rescheduled
Events at the cultural centre Caisa are cancelled or rescheduled. Caisa and café are closed until 31.1.
Event-specific information will be updated on Caisa's online events calendar.
Recreational activities for adults and children at the cultural centres are continued following the safety instructions and without mixing the groups.
The maximum number of participants at private events held at the cultural centres’ rentable facilities is limited to 10 persons, or even less if compliance with the safety instructions cannot be guaranteed for 10 persons at a given facility.
Safety at Caisa's events
To ensure safety at our events, we have:
- restricted the number of tickets sold to events held indoors
- decided to only sell tickets online at www.lippu.fi
- enhanced communications concerning safe behaviour in our premises
- made hand sanitiser readily available
- made sure that our premises and any surfaces are cleaned thoroughly
- taken special care in cleaning the premises and the various surfaces in them.
We adhere to the regulations on face masks that have been imposed by the Government and the relevant authorities. We recommend persons over 12 years of age to wear a face mask on our premises and when attending our events. Safety distances are observed in all Caisa's spaces, and our staff can provide instructions on how to conduct yourself appropriately. Protective gloves can also be worn in events. Customers are responsible for obtaining any necessary masks and gloves, wearing them and covering their costs.